Here's a delicious appetizer that everyone enjoys. In some areas, these are called "Deviled Eggs." But whatever you call them, guests love them particularly children.
Easy Deviled Eggs Recipe
Chef: Candy Jacobs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half length-wise
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove yolks from eggs and mash together in a mixing bowl.
- Add relish, mayonnaise, mustard, pepper, and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into eggs and sprinkle paprika over the tops.
- **To make hard boiled eggs, put uncooked eggs in a pan and cover with cool water. Bring water to a boil. Turn off heat and leave eggs in water for 15 min. Remove eggs from water and cool.