Easy Vegetarian Pho Soup Recipe
Recipe type: Vegetarian
Serves: 4-6 Servings
Easy Vegetarian Pho is a quick healthy meal that tastes delicious. Even picky eaters will love this colorful nutritious recipe that is tasty and easy to make. Best of all, you probably already have all the ingredients in your closet.
- Stock 2 boxes of vegetable stock
- 4 cups of water
- ½ jar green curry paste
- 16 grinds from garlic grinder
- 4 shakes of powdered ginger
- Add in 8 ounces of fresh mushrooms
- 2 carrots sliced thin
- ½ red bell pepper
- 3 spring onions sliced thin
- 1 jalapeño optional
- Noodles Chinese dried noodles
- Handful of fresh spinach in bowl.
- Cut up vegetables. Heat stock in large pot. Dump vegetables into pot and cook. Add noodles five minutes before eating. Put fresh spinach in bowl. Pour soup into bowl and stir. Enjoy.