Classic Green Bean Casserole
Chef: Chris C
Recipe type: Vegetable
Serves: 10 servings
Traditional green bean casserole recipe that everyone loves. Makes a nice side dish anytime but especially during the holidays.
- 3 cans French Style Green Beans, drained
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of french fried onions
- Mix together soup and Worcestershire sauce. Add green beans, water chestnuts, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in baking dish. Add ⅓ of fried onions and mix. Cook for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Add remaining fried onions and bake for additional 10 minutes.