Bell Pepper Quiche Makes Colorful Main Course
- 4 bell peppers - mix of colors
- 1 cup broccoli or asparagus - diced
- 4 mushrooms - diced
- 2-3 green onions- diced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of cheese
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- CUT tops off peppers; remove seeds. PLACE peppers upright in custard cups then place cups in a pan.
- Add 1/4 cup broccoli or asparagus, mushrooms, green onions into each pepper.
- BEAT eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning in bowl until blended.
- POUR egg mixture into peppers. Top with cheese.
- BAKE at 325°F oven until firm, 60 to 70 minutes.