If you need a quick lunch or a dish to make when you entertain some guests this crab dip is perfect. It is great on butter crackers or tortilla chips and tastes perfect straight out of the oven. Read on to learn how to make this easy and delicious crab dip.
Ingredients You Need
• 8 Ounce Package of Cream Cheese
• 1 Tablespoon of Milk
• 16 Ounces of Fresh King Crab Meat (or 1 Large Can)
• 2 Tablespoons of Finely Chopped Onion
• ½ Teaspoon of Creamy Horseradish
• ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
• Pinch of Pepper
• Non-Stick Spray
Supplies You Need
• 9 Inch Round Baking Dish
• Medium Mixing Bowl
• Electric Beaters
• Mixing Spoon
• Measuring Cups
• Measuring Spoons
Making the Crab Dip
• Begin by preheating your oven to 375 degrees and then spray your 9 inch round baking dish with non-stick spray.
• Take your mixing bowl and combine the cream cheese, milk, creamy horseradish, salt and pepper. Blend well using your electric beaters.
• Drain and add your crab meat to the mixing bowl and mix well using your spoon. You do not want to mince the crab meat so it is important to use the spoon instead of the electric mixer.
• Pour the mixture into your baking dish and scrape the rest out with your spoon. Place in the oven for 15 minutes or until piping hot.
• Serve the crab dip immediately being sure to place on a hotplate so you do not damage the table or counter. Put a plate of crackers next to the dish and enjoy.