If you are heading over to your friends house for a gathering or having a few guests over for dinner you want to have an appetizer ready. This delicious artichoke dip is the perfect dish to throw together in a few spare moments. All you need to do is toss it in the oven for a half hour right before serving. It is that simple.
Ingredients You Need
• 8 Ounce Package of Cream Cheese
• 1 ½ Cups of Mayonnaise
• 1 Can of Artichokes (14 Ounces)
• 1 Can of Diced Green Chilies (4 Ounces)
• 1 Can of Diced Jalapeno Peppers (4 Ounces)
• 1 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
• 1 Teaspoon of Paprika
• Non-Stick Vegetable or Olive Oil Spray
• 1 Package of Crackers or Bagel Chips
Supplies You Need
• Round 9 Inch Baking Dish
• Mixing Bowl
• Measuring Cups
• Measuring Spoons
• Can Opener
• Mixing Spoon
• Electric Beaters
Making the Artichoke Dip
• Place your cream cheese and mayonnaise in the mixing bowl and mix together with your electric mixer. Blend until it is completely smooth with no lumps.
• Grate your parmesan cheese until you have 1 cup full and then add it to your mixing bowl. Mix it in with your mixing spoon.
• Open the can of artichokes and drain with your strainer. Cut the artichokes up into small pieces and place them in your mixing bowl.
• Open the diced jalapenos and diced green chilies and drain as much juice off as you can. Then add both cans into the mixing bowl.
• Mix the ingredients together well in the mixing bowl and then set aside for a moment. Spray the round baking dish with vegetable or olive oil spray and then spoon the dip into the dish to bake.
• Place your dish of artichoke dip covered in plastic wrap in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Once ready to bake place in preheated oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
• Remove from the oven immediately and then sprinkle the paprika all over the top. Serve immediately with crackers or bagel chips on the side. Enjoy!