Saucy Chops - the best tasting pork chop recipe ever!
My brother and his son like to experiment in the kitchen and create their own recipes. This recipe is one they created and shared with my family. I was never a big fan of pork chops until I tried this recipe. Now we can't have this dish often enough. The cream soups keep the meat moist but the secret ingredient that takes this recipe to the next level is the French fried onions. Delicious!
Saucy Chops Recipe
One (1) can of Cream of Celery soup
One (1) can of Cream of Chicken soup.
One (1) can of milk
0ne (1) egg
French Fried Onions
1. Beat milk and egg
2. Dip chops into milk & egg,
3. Mix a batch of flour, parmesan cheese, bread crumb
4. Dip chops into crumb mix
5. Brown chops both sides
6. Remove Chops from heat and the Pan
7. Mix the soup or soups ( 2 cans) and milk into pan used for the chops
8. Put chops into soup/milk mix add heat until slow boil but put stuff in while heating up
9. Put onion onto and in the soup/chop mix
10. Cover heat low for 15 minutes.