Kidney Bean Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Healthy and colorful salad. Great as a side dish.
• 2 15-oz. can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 English cucumber, chopped
• 2-3 roma tomatoes, chopped
• 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed, chopped
• 1 large red onion, chopped
• Bottle of Dijon Vinaigrette dressing
1. Cut cucumber, tomatoes and red onion into bite size pieces. Combine the kidney beans with the cut-up vegetables & cilantro in a large bowl.
2. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and mix well. Add a dash of salt and pepper
3. Cover and put in the fridge for at least 30 min before serving.